List of special issues
- Special Issue of the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT)
This is an open call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT) dedicated to the topics of the FMICS workshop series on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems and the AVoCS workshop series on Automated Verification of Critical Systems.
- JLAMP special issue on Programming Language Approaches to Concurrency and Communication-cEntric Software
This special issue of the Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in
Programming is devoted to the topics of the 7th International Workshop
on Programming Language Approaches to Concurrency and
Communication-cEntric Software. This is however an open call for
papers, therefore both participants of the workshop and other authors
are encouraged to submit their contributions.
- 2nd Call for Papers - Special Issue of the CSI Journal of Computing
Second Call for Papers on Synchronous Programming Model and its Implications to Safety-Critical Software Design for a Special Issue of the CSI Journal of Computing published by the Computer Society of India
- SICSA MultiCore Challenge: Programming Language Support for Multicore Parallelism
Comparative parallel implementations on (networks of) multi-cores of selected challenge applications
- Extended Deadline: Special issue on Software Evolution, Adaptability and Maintenance
Special issue in Elsevier Science of Computer Programming