List of other events
- QAPL'17 - Extended Deadline (Regular Papers) & Call for Presentations
15th Workshop on
Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages and Systems
Affiliated with ETAPS 2017 Uppsala, Sweden, Sunday 23 April 2017
For regular papers:
Submission (extended): 12 February 2017 (AoE)
Notification: 10 March 2017 (AoE)
Final version (ETAPS proceedings): 25 March 2017 (AoE)
Final version (EPTCS proceedings): TBA
For presentation reports:
Submission: 12 March 2017 (AoE)
Notification: 15 March 2016 (AoE)
- 7th Halmstad Summer School on Testing (June 12 - 15)
The 7th Halmstad Summer School on Testing
Halmstad University, Sweden
(Organised in cooperation with the TOCSYC Network)
June 12 - June 15, 2017
- The Cornell, Maryland, Max Planck Pre-doctoral Research School 2017: "Software Systems, Social Systems, Security and Privacy"
August 8-13, 2017
- Call for Workshops - 14th Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST)
Workshop proposals: February 10th, 2017
Notification of acceptance: March 4th, 2017
Workshop day: September 4th or 8th, 2017
- 21st European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems (ADBIS 2017): First Call for Doctoral Consortium
The Doctoral Consortium (DC) is a forum where PhD students can present
their research ideas, confront them with the scientific community, receive
feedback from mentors, and tie cooperation bounds. Students will receive
inspiration from their peers and will have a chance to discuss their research
objectives with senior members of the community in the context of an
established international conference.
- Call-for-papers - David A. Turner Festschrift on his 70th Birthday
This special issue of the JUCS celebrates the 70th Birthday of David Turner, an inspiring scientist and person.
David Turner´s contributions to programming language design and implementation were seminal. He is best known for his pioneering work in combinator graph reduction and for designing and implementing an influential series of pure, non-strict, functional programming languages: SASL, KRC and Miranda. David invented or co-invented many of the basic techniques of lazy functional programming and his ideas and notations have passed into later languages such as Haskell.
This Festschrift volume intends to publish original papers which address any area of functional programming or of the design and implementation of functional languages.
- ADVANCE NOTICE - EAPLS Best PhD Award 2014
Advance notice of the EAPLS Best PhD Award.
- EAPLS PhD Award 2013: Call for Nominations
The European Association for Programming Languages and Systems has established a Best Dissertation Award in the international research area of programming languages and systems. The award will go to the PhD student who in the previous period has made the most original and influential contribution to the area. The purpose of the award is to draw attention to excellent work, to help the career of the student in question, and to promote the research field as a whole.